Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
7901 Tysons One Place
Tysons Corner, Virginia, USA, 22102
Tel: +1 703 893 1234
Fax: +1 703 848 6348
Tysons Corner Hotel
Treat yourself to the tranquility of Northern Virginia and the convenience to cosmopolitan downtown D.C. at the all new Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center hotel opening in January 2015. Connected via covered walkway to the 300+ stores and restaurants of Tysons Corner Center regional mall and just steps from the newest Silver Line Metrorail station, Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center will deliver the type of guest experience you’ve come to expect from the people and places of Hyatt.
A leader among innovative hotels – Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center is sure to delight the most discerning guest. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- 300 guestrooms including 18 suites and a Regency Club. Our magnificent Presidential Suite is accessible to three separate bedrooms.
- A 1.5 acre elevated plaza will feature year-round special activities and events, including family movies, concerts, and festivals such as Oktoberfest, an ice skating rink during the winter months, board game facilities, and a giant pirate ship that will be a popular attraction for children
- Connected via covered walkway to the 300+ stores and restaurants of Tysons Corner Center regional shopping mall
- Just steps from the all new Tysons Corner stop of the Silver Line Metrorail – our hotel is closest accommodation to this new Dulles Corridor station
- Enjoy easy access to Washington Dulles Airport, Ronald Reagan National Airport and downtown Washington; only 15 miles away
- Take a refreshing swim in our indoor heated pool or exercise on your own schedule in our 24-hour StayFitTM gym
- Barrel & Bushel– our restaurant and lounge - will open to the seasonal Tysons Corner Center elevated plaza and offer seasonal outdoor seating for both the restaurant and bar
- Discover a world of dining options at Tyson Corner Center Mall just steps away from the hotel, offering upscale restaurants like The Capital Grille to more casual and contemporary options like the popular Coastal Flats, Gordon Biersh Brewery, La Sandia Mexican Kitchen, Brio's Tuscan Grille, Mezze Cava, and BGR The Burger
- Host successful meetings, stage memorable events or create your dream wedding in 15,500 square feet of prime function space including a 7,000 square foot ballroom and access to the 1.5 acre elevated plaza at Tysons Corner Center Mall
- Bring your four-footed companion along; dogs weighing 25 pounds and under are permitted
Opening in January 2015
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.