Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
7901 Tysons One Place
Tysons Corner, Virginia, USA, 22102
Tel: +1 703 893 1234
Fax: +1 703 848 6348
Tysons Corner Hotel - Northern Virginia Hotels
Treat yourself to the excitement of Northern Virginia and the convenience to cosmopolitan downtown D.C. at the all new Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center hotel opening in March 2015. Connected via covered walkway to the 300+ stores and restaurants of Tysons Corner Center regional mall and just steps from the newest Silver Line Metrorail station, Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center will deliver the type of guest experience you’ve come to expect from the people and places of Hyatt.
A leader among innovative hotels – Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center is sure to delight the most discerning guest. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- 300 guestrooms, including 18 suites, Regency Club rooms, and Presidential Suite
- Access to a 1.5 acre elevated plaza featuring year-round events
- Access to the 300+ stores and restaurants of Tysons Corner Center regional shopping mall via covered walkway
- Closest hotel to the all-new Tysons Corner stop of the Silver Line Metrorail (steps away)
- 15 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, Ronald Reagan National Airport and downtown Washington, D.C.
- Our refreshing indoor heated pool and 24-hour Stay Fit gym allow you to maintain your exercise routine
- Barrel&Bushel, our restaurant and lounge will offer seasonal seating in the elevated plaza
- Discover a world of dining options at Tysons Corner Center steps away from the hotel
- Host successful meetings, stage memorable events or create your dream wedding in 15,500 square feet of prime function space
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience these upscale accommodations. The staff of Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center will go out of their way to ensure there is nothing between you and a delightful stay. Make your reservations today.
Now accepting reservations for stays from May 18, 2015 and beyond.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Tysons Corner Center Unveiling Activities
Tysons Corner Center will celebrate its opening to commemorate the grand openings for each of its components.
Daniel Amato Named General Manager; Ray Messina Named Director Of Sales, Marketing And Catering
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center is scheduled to debut in March 2015.